A new round of True Stories of openness presented as a 7 minute lightning talk for Open Education Week, in the series being hosted by Creative Commons.
Open often centers on the “stuff” (resources, content, practices) but what about the unexpected positive experiences of serendipity people gain from sharing openly? First presented at OpenEd 2009, the collection of True Stories of Open Sharing remains open to contribute yours in any media form– maybe someone in the session will have one to add.
Links mentioned include:
- The Sea Level story https://stories.cogdogblog.com/german-band/
- Unknown Flower Story https://stories.cogdogblog.com/unknown-flower/
- Donna Fry Astronaut Hears our Lip dub project in space story https://stories.cogdogblog.com/thunder-bay-video/
- But For a Shared Philosophy Paper There’d be no OLDaily (because Stephen Downes is here) https://stories.cogdogblog.com/shared-philosophy-paper/
- Amazing Stories of Openness (2009 Open Ed Conference)
- Tricking Out CoolIris as a Presentation Tool (dead technology department)
- True Stories of Openness (this site) https://stories.cogdogblog.com/
- Share a story https://stories.cogdogblog.com/share